- 2 lobster tails (cooked, removed from shells and cut into 1/2″ pieces
- 4 cellery stalks (diced)
- 1 c butter
- 3 T onion (minced)
- 1 head iceberg lettuce
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1/2 c mayonnaise
- 2 T sour cream
- 1/2 t cayenne pepper
- 6 brat buns
- Garlic salt
- Sea salt
- Fresh cracked pepper
- Melt 1/2 c butter and coat the lobster pieces.
- Chop 1/2 the head of lettuce.
- Mix together the mayonnaise, sour cream, lemon juice, and cayenne pepper.
- Fold in the lobster with butter, cellery, onion, and lettuce.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Spread the remaining half cup of butter on the brat buns. Sprinkle with garlic salt.
- Broil the buns until lightly toasted.
- Tear the remaining lettuce into bite sized pieces.
- Line the brat buns with the torn lettuce.
- Distribute the lobster mixture evenly and spread it out inside of the buns.